May 31, 2009

Going nuts BIG

I've finally started the version 2.0 of Kyoto Temple Lanterns, a full sheet! It's the first time I'll try something this big, which is scaring the hell out of me, big time!

I'm having a lot of ideas to try with this subject so maybe this is just the first of a series, or maybe all these imposible ideas (imposible until I get more comfortable with this size) are just an escape for my brain because I don't really have decided where I'm going with this one, even if I've already done a pre study of it a couple of years ago, hmmmm.... choices choices.

So far I've spent the day resizing the composition to transfer it to the full sheet and let me tell you it ¡s a tedious process! lol, I know my ancient way of transfering has half of the fault, and my anxiety the other half, so far I've just transfered 1/3 of it and am already doing it "half-assedly" and wanting to do it fast, but I keep repeating to myself that as long as I don't get nervous and rush I'm going to be ok :D



Links to the whole of the WIP: step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, step 5, step 6, step 7, step 8, step 9, step 10, step 11, step 12, step 13, step 14

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

You are going to be okay...breathe...go slow...step away when you tire. I know this one will knock our socks off and it will be worth waiting for!

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

I'm breathing, breaaaaathing.... :)