I've finally started the version 2.0 of Kyoto Temple Lanterns, a full sheet! It's the first time I'll try something this big, which is scaring the hell out of me, big time!
I'm having a lot of ideas to try with this subject so maybe this is just the first of a series, or maybe all these imposible ideas (imposible until I get more comfortable with this size) are just an escape for my brain because I don't really have decided where I'm going with this one, even if I've already done a pre study of it a couple of years ago, hmmmm.... choices choices.
So far I've spent the day resizing the composition to transfer it to the full sheet and let me tell you it ¡s a tedious process! lol, I know my ancient way of transfering has half of the fault, and my anxiety the other half, so far I've just transfered 1/3 of it and am already doing it "half-assedly" and wanting to do it fast, but I keep repeating to myself that as long as I don't get nervous and rush I'm going to be ok :D
Links to the whole of the WIP: step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, step 5, step 6, step 7, step 8, step 9, step 10, step 11, step 12, step 13, step 14
13 hours ago