May 12, 2009

Battle 1 : mission acomplished

It's done! I'm gonna call this Rubber ducky joy of joys when I squeeze you you make noise, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun painting.



Lessons learned about opaques: they are much more easy to use than I thought, can enhance transparents and don't look dull at all even when used as thick as possible, they are really useful to correct mistakes.

This is a close up of the ear, I didn't notice that some foam should be covering it and couldn't lift the paint to a white paper so... just used some pro white and blue to form the bubbles over the remaining orange, I think it worked pretty well:



I WANT GOUACHE!!!

Links to the whole WIP: step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4

4 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Great finish!!! Love it!

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

eeeeeee! now onto another one

Deb Léger said...

beautiful painting! Your enjoyment of it shows in the painting, Teresa!

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

It was fun to do indeed Deb :)