April 9, 2009

The very beginning of an ugly stage

When you don't know where to start.... start anywhere, I read that somewhere and it's so true!

I finally started adding paint to this baby, everywhere! wet on wet and just throwing color around carefree, it's being so much fun so far! so while it's drying a bit I thought I could post the first step. The plan so far is greens/blues/yellows all around vs. earthy/reddish color for the main characters, who knows how it will look in the end? but it's going to be fun :)



I'm calling this Lunch with daddy, yep, why not?

Now back to work!

Links to the whole WIP: step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, step 5, step 6

3 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

What a sweet surprise this is going to be when everyone sees what it is :) I won't give it away - you are so creative, mi amiga!

Ann Buckner said...

Good drawing, good start! Exciting to see you are painting, you are soooo good!

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

I'm not telling it either Rhonda lol.

It's exciting to be painting again Ann, and now I have pics lining up waiting to be done, this one, the iris and the swap, feels great!