I'm calling this almost finished, tomorrow morning will be done.
Olive Green has reminded me why I never use it anymore, beautiful color, nasty pigment for me. I tried to use it for the dark green areas and it didn't flow and granulated badly and then lifted by just looking at it and in the end I just decided to remove it, lay again the base of spring green and yellow in those areas and then replace it with sap green, much MUCH better.
It hasn't been hard but it did take time redoing things and delayed me quite a bit, this card should be finished already. But now that the background is finished and the candy already shaped the rest will flow tomorrow morning for sure.
Links to the whole WIP: Step 1 (rough), Step 2, Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, Step 6.
13 hours ago