September 6, 2009

sketches

These are near my home again, same distance but in oposite ways, the first one is the Glorieta de Quevedo, a beautiful plaza with a fountain and sculpture of the writer in the middle, it looks gorgeous specially during summer since the whole morning the sun hits the water running and it sparkles beautifully. Looks like the second one is currently a building used by the administration, it's funny I've spent all my life thinking it was a church but it isn't, I've just read it was built as a hospital for workers, I guess I'll stick to the fact that it DOES look like a church so I don't look completely stupid lol.





And then a couple at the waiting room again, if I'm lucky I won't have to spend hours there anymore so I'll take these as a celebration for that

4 comments:

Deb Léger said...

Love your sketches, Teresa!

Deb Léger said...

the one of the 'church' and the people in the waiting room are really really good!!!! (All of them are, but those are my favourites of this batch!)

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

Those 2 are my favourites too Deb I'm so glad you like them! you can bet that "church" was a real pain to draw

Terry Banderas said...

Nice work.