January 24, 2009

YAAAWWWWWWNN······

It's been a long day at work, double shift again, eww, I'm so tired, don't know how I managed to go through this for a whole month u.u

Then I've arrived home to find a package from Artyfolk waiting for me, my new Fabriano Venezia sketchbook has finally arrived! and right next to it my new International Artists magazine, great combo!

If only I weren't so tired I would start my new art journal tonight, the first page will be Tebi, the reason why I had to work 14 hours in a row today (without even a lunch break, I won't forgive you for this my dear!), he's the sweetest 3 years old child ever, he got sick yesterday night and fever hasn't gone down from 39º since.

Get well soon Tebi, you and your truck full of gardens will be the first page of my new art journal!

*off to bed*

No comments: