November 16, 2013

All In The Leaves e-book cover

Meet Anna!

She's the main character of Pat Elliott's novel All In The Leaves, and I've had the opportunity to design the e-book cover for her.

It's been a long way baby, and as exciting as it is to see how all the work is wrapping up and finally out in the open I have to admit I'm gonna miss all the laughs we've had during the process, even through the pert-boob incident (ooops! Shhhh....).

I'm happy to say that it's finally out for sale on Apple's iTunes and Amazon, and it'll soon appear on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Sony, Waterstones.

Check it out!

A tea-leaf reading.

A prediction of a fabulous life to come.

Can your future really be told in a cup?

Anna is feeling down in the dumps. She's nearly thirty, painfully shy 
and has no boyfriend. She's still living at home and has a boring job. 
Can this really be all there is?

A chance bout of tears leads to a tea leaf reading which predicts a 
wonderful future for her.
A future which promises a new career, a new home and a husband. All by 
the following Christmas.

Join Anna as opportunities arise, calamity strikes and the battle for 
happiness begins.


Pat said...

The fun days will be back when we work together again on the second book, Leaves for Chloe!
I'm looking forward to it :)

Everyone I've spoken to thinks your cover is fantastic - as do I! Thanks again :) xxx

RH Carpenter said...

How wonderful, Teresa! Now I know what you've been doing with yourself lately!

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

Yes! looking forward brainstorming for Chloe Pat :D

Rhonda I'll try to be around more, miss you!

Sadami said...

Congrats for you and Pat!! Enjoy a fruit. BTW, when you become millionaires, please remember me!
Best wishes, Sadami

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

Thanks Sadami :)

Irina Rekhviashvili said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I am so glad you are so busy and I hope you go all the way up next year too!

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

Thanks Irina, merry Christmas to you too! Have a wonderful time during the holidays :D